Saturday, July 6, 2013

EXCITING NEWS!

TODAY IS A GREAT DAY IN CODY'S WORLD!
TWO EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Last month I learned that the publisher for my novella, Safe, was closing its doors and Safe would no longer be in publication. I was crushed and quickly submitted Safe to Harmony Ink Press. Elizabeth North, publisher extraordinaire, jumped on it pronto, speedy, fast and I'm pleased to announce that Harmony Ink Press will republish Safe in October, 2013!
Haaaaaaah! The crowd goes wild!
Wait! There's more! Along with this terrific news, I'm pleased to announce that Omorphi will be released one month earlier than planned! Look for Omorphi in September, 2013!
It is truly an honor to be part of the Dreamspinner/Harmony Ink family. You guys rock!
Be sure to sign up for Harmony Ink's Inklings Newsletter to receive news about upcoming releases, free reads, contests, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment