WriteAtHome.com is a company dedicated to improving writing skills among middle and high schoolers. We provide a variety of effective, engaging, online tutorial classes.
Our goal for our blog is to support and encourage young writers and teachers of writing and to create an online community where they can rub virtual elbows.
You can help make that happen. If you enjoy the articles and resources we provide, would you consider:
- Using comments to introduce yourself, ask a question, and, well, comment on posts. We welcome disagreement too. We want honest, helpful conversations here!
- Sharing and pinning articles you like on Facebook, Pinterest, Stumble Upon, and other social media.
- Subscribing to our blog via email or by RSS feed.
- Following us on Twitter, liking us on Facebook, and/or subscribing to our YouTube channel.
- Spreading the word by emailing your friends, recommending us in online forums, or posting on your social media sites.
- Linking to our articles and posts on your blog, or social media sites.
We are very grateful for any of these efforts that you are able and willing to make!
Their Resource Library provides an alphabetized list of previously posted material.
Brian also offers a free guide for teen writers. Learning to write is hard. This ebook makes it easier! The Top Ten Mistakes Teen Writers Make