Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FAQs

1.    Privacy? I am a fierce believer in privacy and the right to it. Every comment is reviewed before it is posted. If you ask me not to post your comment (in the comment), I will not post it. If you 'like' my blog or 'like' a post, your identity or image will not appear on this blog. If you follow my blog, you have the option of doing it privately rather than publically.  If you send me an email, your email address will remain confidential (except as required by law).

2.    Why do I recaption what appears in an image? The translation feature on this blog cannot translate words embedded in images and the audio features on computers cannot narrate for blind persons without it.

3.    What am I like? See my About Cody page. Or, did you want a visual aid?
I am who I am. I'm weird,
I'm lame, I run into things,
I spill food, I trip, I scream
about random & stupid stuff.
But, I like it that way.
All true.

4.   What do I want to be when I grow up? The question is moot because I will never grow up.

5.   Do I spend more time here or on Facebook? Here.

6.   Do I respond to emails? Yes. I spend more time responding to emails than anything other than writing.

7.   I wrote a story. Will you read it? Yes. However, I cannot guarantee when I will read it due to my crazy, action-packed schedule. That said, one of my goals for 2014 is to compile an anthology (collection) of stories written by gay teens for gay teens to be published in 2015.

8.   Who is my favorite author? I have many favorite authors and favorite books. If you send me an email telling me what you like to read about, I will recommend an author and/or a book to you.

9.   You bought one of my books and want to know if I will autograph it for you? Yes. Make your request via email through my website and tell me how you would like the inscription to read (or not to read). Choose:

               a) Give me your snail mail address and I will mail a signed page for you to add to your eBook; or

               b) Request that a .jpg image of a signed page be emailed to you.

If you have a question that is not answered in these FAQs, please feel free to send an email via the contact link in the right side-bar. Happy reading!

Disclaimer:
All comments, photos and video clips are used for entertainment purposes only; the copyrights are held by their respective owners - unless otherwise stated - no infringement is intended or implied. Proper credit will always be given when I have access to that information. If anything belonging to you is on this site and you want credit, I will be glad to give it to you. If you want it removed, I will certainly do that immediately - with my profound apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment