Monday, July 13, 2015

Surprise Author Spotlight with Jo & Isa Love Books! A 5★ Review, Fan Art, and a very special Poem!


Jo & Isa surprised me with an Author Spotlight!
And an incredible 5★ review of Slaying Isidore's Dragons!!!
Jo also wrote a very special poem about
Slaying Isidore's Dragons!
Check it out!

Jo's wonderful review AND poem can also be read on Divine Magazine!



Slaying Isidore's Dragons Poem by Joanne Swinney 

Darkness all around, nowhere to hide, no one to care,
Fear installed so deep, living a life constantly being scared.

The pain is real, the scars you can see,
My life is nothing, They'll never let me be.

Coming from the darkness into the light,
The eyes of my saviour is an overwhelming sight.
I no longer need to feel weakness, I can be strong,
To hold my lover close all night long.

The light shines bright like the stars in the sky
Night fall no more a fear as we lie, In my dreams I can fly.
Where there was once so much hate now there is only love,
I prayed for a miracle, God sent me an angel from up above.

I will live to love and laugh, gracing my lover with a smile
No one can ever take this away from me,
my future is for me to find.
Through my journey I have grown, holding
onto my faith,
My dearest Declan will always keep me safe.

Fan Art by Joanne Swinney          

2 comments:

  1. Exceptional journey I was taken on while reading this book. Isadore has a place in my heart forever ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for very much for the wonderful poem, meme, and review, Joanne. You will forever have a place in Isidore's and my hearts. ❤

      Delete